REVIEW: Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 Serum
Mizon is one of my favorite skincare brands. I've found that their products are effective yet gentle on my sensitive skin. In addition, Mizon heavily relies on solid research and development to produce high-quality products. Their Hyaluronic Acid 100 serum is no exception. I decided to pick this baby up because of its high concentration of hyaluronic acid, which one of the best ingredients for hydrating the skin.
This serum promises to deliver hydration to the skin, as it has a 50% concentration of hyaluronic acid. The serum itself is a clear substance with a runny texture. It is packaged in a cute, sky-blue 30 mL bottle with a dropper. I purchased this serum for $42.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Butylene Glycol, Sclerotium Gum, 1,2-octanediol, Ethylhexyl-glycerin, Tropolone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Carppyl/capric Triglyceride,Hydrogenated Lecithin, Stearic Acid, C12-c20alkyl Glucoside, C13-22 Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Cholesterol, Ceramid 3, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Betula Platpyhlla Japonica Juice, Portaluca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Amica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Rasberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA
How I Use It
I take one and a half drops of this and pat it gently onto my cheeks and neck/décolletage after my cleanser, toner, booster, and essence. I follow it up with my moisturizer. I apply this both during the day and night.
1. I love how my skin absorbs it immediately after applying. This makes it so much easier to apply subsequent products. Moreover, it does not leave any greasy residue at all.
2. This does an incredible job keeping my face hydrated. My skin tends to get dehydrated in the summer (due to excessive air conditioning) and winter (due to the harsh winds and indoor heaters). I rarely get flakey skin and my skin looks so much more vibrant and much less tired.
3. As I mentioned in my post about my skin condition, I believe that this product has been the most effective in minimizing my keratosis pilaris. The texture of my skin is so much smoother now!
4. While I can't say this serum caused my skin to appear firmer, I believe that its hydrating effects contributed to the elasticity and firmness of my skin. I'm still relatively young (26 years old), but I find that products that help with firming minimize the appearance of my acne scars and pores. Because of this serum, my skin feels plump, my scars are much less noticeable, and my skin's surface appears to be more even.
5. As with other Mizon products I've tried, this is incredibly gentle on the skin. I had no adverse reactions to this serum.
Verdict: 5 out of 5
After using up two bottles of this, I can confidently say that I love this serum and I will always have this in my skincare stash. If you're interested in trying a serum with hydrating properties, I can't recommend this Mizon's Hyaluronic Acid 100 serum enough. It's suitable for any age and any skin type.
You can purchase this serum from Peach and Lily for $42 (which is where I bought mine) and from some Korean beauty stores. I saw that Amazon sold this for a much lower price, but I am hesitant to recommend it because some reviews indicated that the seller sells fakes. (If you have any thoughts about this, please comment below.)
So please share: What are your favorite serums? And have you used products with hyaluronic acid?
FTC statement: This is NOT a sponsored post. There are no affiliate links. The reviewed product was purchased by me.