So why did this drugstore mascara become my holy grail?
1. This mascara is perfect for my stick-straight lashes; because it's so lightweight, it holds my lash curl all day long.
2. Just as its name suggests, it adds fullness to my lashes with just one coat. My eyelashes lack volume and this makes them look thicker without any clumping.
3. Despite its waterproof formula, it does not make my lashes brittle at all. I think the vitamin E helps my lashes stay hydrated.
4. No panda eyes! It stays put on my lashes all day long without any flakes or smudges.
5. I've received so many compliments about how my lashes look every time I wear this. (Not gonna lie, compliments make me feel pretty damn good about myself.)
6. It's fairly easy to remove when I use my eye makeup remover. I used to enjoy Japanese mascaras because they were able to do the things that I listed above; however, they are such a bitch to remove.
Bottom line is, I love this mascara. The only thing that some people may not like is that it does not add much length; however, I can live with that. If you are looking for a volumizing mascara that is inexpensive and can hold your lash curl all day, I highly recommend this.
You can purchase it at most drug stores, Ulta, or Amazon (Affiliate Link). More information about it can be found on Maybelline's official website.
FTC statement: This is NOT a sponsored post. The link provided for Amazon is an affiliate link. You are not obligated to purchase the items through this link, and you may purchase these products on their official websites or other retailers.